- NYS Region: Hudson Valley
- Distance: NYC: .5hrs – Hartford: 1.5hrs – Philly: 2hrs – Boston: 3hrs
- Famous for: History, River towns and Entertainment
- Not to miss: Diverse and eclectic river towns.
- Perfect for: Couples, Families, Outdoors Lovers
- Link ExploreRocklandNY.com
#HISTORY #RIVERTOWNS #ENTERTAINMENT
WHY IT’S FAMOUS
Just 30 miles north of New York City, sitting on Hudson River, you’ll find Rockland County—known for its quaint villages, spectacular river views and outdoor recreation.
- Enjoy diverse and complex river towns with fabulous views, art, music and food.
- Shop at Palisades Center, the eight largest mall in America.
- Explore 31 lakes and reservoirs, 200 miles of hiking trails, and 32,000 acres of untouched park-lands.
- Visit American Revolution history at the Stony Point Battlefield.
- Taste fresh produce from community farmers markets all summer and fall.
THE NY SHERPA RECOMMENDS