- NYS Region: Finger Lakes
- Distance: NYC: 4hrs – Hartford: 4.75hrs – Philly: 4hrs – Boston: 5.5hrs
- Famous for: Gorges, Waterfalls and Farmers Markets
- Not to miss: Taughannock Falls and Cayuga Lake Wine Trail.
- Perfect for: Couples, Families, Outdoors Lovers
- Link VisitIthaca.com
#GORGES #WATERFALLS #FARMERSMARKET
WHY IT’S FAMOUS
Some places just have a feel, an energy all their own that makes you feel a first timer’s excitment all while immediately fitting right in. Ithaca’s locals are truly unique and welcoming – they would have it no other way.
- Ithaca is Gorges! It has certainly lived up to that reputation with 150 waterfalls and 3 state parks for you to discover.
- The famous college on the hill, Cornell University, has a panoramic view of the entire city.
- The newly renovated Ithaca Commons is one of the last existing outdoor pedestrian malls.
- People young and old flock to Trumansburg’s bustling Main Street, and of course the 215 foot tall famous Taughannock Falls!
- Do not miss out on one of the top rated farmers markets in the country, the Ithaca Farmers Market at the Cayuga Lakefront.