- NYS Region: Finger Lakes
- Distance: NYC: 4hrs – Hartford: 4.75hrs – Philly: 4.25hrs – Boston: 6hrs
- Famous for: Family Fun, Museums, Wine and Glass
- Not to miss: Corning Museum of Glass, the area’s wine experience and Gaffer District dining.
- Perfect for: Couples, Families, Wine Lovers
- Link CorningFingerLakes.com
#FAMILY #WINE #MUSEUMS #GLASS
WHY IT’S FAMOUS
Situated in the western half of the state, Corning offers world-class attractions that are not-to-miss and is the perfect starting point to explore the rest of the beautiful Finger Lakes region.
- Visit Dr. Frank’s Vinifera Wine Cellars—New York’s Most award-winning Winery since 1962.
- For kids, adults and art lovers, Corning Museum of Glass has something for everyone.
- Traveling across the state? Spend a day or stay overnight in the Corning area—the perfect stopping point.
- Visit shops, glass artisans and restaurants in the classic red-brick downtown of the Gaffer District.
- An awesome spot for fishing, boating, canoeing and cycling, visit Keuka Lake.
- Every Thursday, June through October, go to Corning’s Farmers Market.
THE NY SHERPA RECOMMENDS: