- Expect to see some bald eagles near the Delaware River, Rio Reservoir and the Neversink Reservoir – there are more here than anywhere on the East Coast.
- If you like antiquing this is a great place to explore for a weekend.
- Visit Bethel Woods, the site of the Woodstock Festival in 1969. This site has been preserved and now hosts a world-class performing arts center arts center and museum dedicated to the free-spirited 60’s.
- Perfect summer adventure: rafting or paddling down the Delaware River.
- The Beaverkill, Willowmoc and Upper Delaware are all within easy reach, or cast, from this fly fisherman’s heaven.
Travel just an hour and a half north of NYC and you're in the crisp mountain air, For decades people have traveled up the Delaware River corridor and Rte 17 to the Sullivan County Catskills. Cultural revolutions took place here such as the famous Woodstock Festival, and those ideas have survived to this day.