- Fireworks every Thursday in July and August.
- Water sports, water activities, water anything – you name it. Jet skiing, boating, SUPing, parasailing, kayaking, canoeing, fishing, cruises, scuba diving and more!
- Lifeguards, showers, tons of sand; Million Dollar Beach on the southern tip of Lake George is great for the whole family.
- Six Flags’ Great Escape amusement park and waterpark Splashwater Kingdom is a fun way to spend the day.
- Free concerts in Shepard Park in the summer.
Have you ever been to an event where the setting was half the experience? That's what events are like here. Whether it's riding motorcycles in the mountains and valleys that surround Lake George during Americade or the balloons of the Adirondacks Balloon Fest being painted against the mountain sky; events are truly special here.