- NYS Region: Finger Lakes
- Distance: NYC: 5.25hrs – Hartford: 5hrs – Philly: 5.25hrs – Boston: 6hrs
- Famous for: Wine, Culinary, Skiing, Grape Pie
- Not to miss: Canandaigua Wine Trail on Canandaigua Lake.
- Perfect for: Couples, Families, Outdoors Lovers
- Link VisitFingerLakes.com
#WINETRAIL #CULINARY #SKIING #GRAPEPIE
WHY IT’S FAMOUS
Ontario County’s Finger Lakes are in the most natural state and among the most serene. A perfect spot to enjoy the outdoors, seek relaxation, take in local artistry, or sample the Finger Lakes culinary bounty.
- Naples is often said to be in the permanent state of summer vacation.
- Learn a whole new side of art and history when visiting the Seneca Art and Culture Center. Once home to thousands of native Seneca people & to this day, where their stories are told.
- Enjoy the Finger Lakes in the fashion you most enjoy; swimming, kayaking, boating, or from the shore with a glass of Finger Lakes wine in hand.
- Tour the Canandaigua Wine Trail, which winds its way along the western shore of Canandaigua Lake. Here wineries big and small each offer their unique take on winemaking.
- The New York Wine and Culinary Center calls Canandaigua home.