- NYS Region: Hudson Valley
- Distance: NYC: .5hrs – Hartford: 1.75hrs – Philly: 2.25hrs – Boston: 3.5hrs
- Famous for: History, River towns and Entertainment
- Not to miss: Kyuit: The Rockefeller Estate and Legoland Discovery Center.
- Perfect for: Couples, Families, Outdoors Lovers
- Link VisitWestchesterNY.com
#HISTORY #ESTATES #CLASS
WHY IT’S FAMOUS
Just 30 minutes north of NYC, this has always been the first taste of the beauty of the Hudson River Valley. Noise fades away into scenic river towns, yet the sophistication of NYC culture remains.
- The Rockefellers and many titans of industry have called this home for generations.
- With more than 200 properties listed on the National Register of Historic Places, Westchester has a tremendous heritage.
- Enjoy an international reputation for high-quality entertainment at the Caramoor Center for Music & the Arts and a number of performing-arts venues.
- Take a day trip to Playland Amusement Park, Legoland Discovery Center, or to one of the other recreational options for families.
THE NY SHERPA RECOMMENDS