- NYS Region: Hudson Valley
- Distance: NYC: 1.5hrs – Hartford: 2hrs – Philly: 3hrs – Boston: 3.5hrs
- Famous for: Skiing, Festivals, Resorts, Craft Brews
- Not to miss: Zipline Tours, Ski Resorts and Catskills Beverage Trail.
- Perfect for: Couples, Families, Outdoors Lovers
- Link: GreatNorthernCatskills.com
#SKIING #FESTIVALS #RESORTS #CRAFTBREWS
WHY IT’S FAMOUS
If Rip Van Winkle slept here undisturbed for 20 years, imagine how relaxed you can be here. Be enveloped by the Catskill Mountains to the west and the Hudson River to the east.
- Experience the fastest, longest and highest Zipline Canopy Tour in North America – and the second largest zipline in the world at Hunter Mountain.
- Hike Kaaterskill Falls, the highest two-tiered waterfall in New York State.
- Ride outstanding natural mountain terrain at Windham Mountain Bike Park or drive your motorcycle around twisties in the Catskills.
- Taste the flavors of the NEW Catskills Beverage Trail, made on site at all locations.
- Attend epic events and festivals including TAP NY, Mountain Jam, Taste of Country, Grey Fox, and more! Check out GreatNorthernCatskills.com/Events.