- With the attractions in and around Cooperstown, families can stay busy for days.
- The National Baseball Hall of Fame, just a 4-hour drive from NYC, is the heart and soul of baseball.
- Grab an early spot for the free National Baseball Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony held every July.
- All across the region, tons of craft breweries and distilleries are popping up.
- The Fenimore Art Museum features world-class permanent and temporary exhibits.
- Beginning at the bottom of Otsego Lake in Cooperstown is the 464-mile Susquehanna River.
Believe it or not, Cooperstown is buzzing with baseball and breweries, not to mention the world class art and a lake that shimmers like a glass of wine.